The Buderim Centre of Spirituality & Ecology.....
* is a place of intentional inclusion;
* adopts a contemplative approach in its work;
* acknowledges that the desire for the contemplative is wide and its expressions are diverse;
* as such, it flows across established religious traditions and flows abundantly in silence, in the depth and fullness of lives and in nature;
* the spiritual call is deep and persistent;
* the contemplative's essence, rhythm and energy ushers, spirals, lifts and flows spaciously;
The Buderim Centre of Spirituality & Ecology welcomes those who express spirituality in diverse ways, those with many faith traditions and those with no faith traditions. It takes a contemplative and experiential approach towards spirituality and networks with other contemplative organisations such as The Contemplative Network (www.contemplative.org.nz).
GENERAL INFORMATION OF WORKSHOPS AND RETREATS 2021:
Day Retreats: (10.00am to 1.30pm) "Reconnecting with Self, Spirit and Others." Bring a shared lunch. Tea & Coffee supplied. Bring a note book, journal or sketch book. Tuesdays only. Dates: 14th June, 9th August, 18th Oct, 29th Nov.
Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost: $30.
Spiritual Playground brings together 3 important things for the LGBTQI Community: play, fun and spiritual discussions that enrich our lives. For those who feel drawn to deepen their experiential understanding of themselves and their interactions with their God, Spirit, Ground of Being, the Earth and others in their lives. Dates: 6th March, 3rd April, 8th May, 5th June, 10th July, 14th August, 11th Sept., 9th Oct., 13th Nov., 11th Dec. at 4.00pm - 8.00pm.
Bookings at email@example.com. Bring a shared supper to follow.
Marion Douglas's: photography. For more details contact: