The Buderim Centre of Spirituality & Ecology.....
* is a place of intentional inclusion;
* adopts a contemplative approach in its work;
* acknowledges that the desire for the contemplative is wide and its expressions are diverse;
* as such, it flows across established religious traditions and flows abundantly in silence, in the depth and fullness of lives and in nature;
* the spiritual call is deep and persistent;
* the contemplative's essence, rhythm and energy ushers, spirals, lifts and flows spaciously;
* is a member of the Quiet Garden Movement:
The Buderim Centre of Spirituality & Ecology welcomes those who express spirituality in diverse ways, those with many faith traditions and those with no faith traditions. It takes a contemplative and experiential approach towards spirituality and networks with other contemplative organisations such as The Contemplative Network (www.contemplative.org.nz).
GENERAL INFORMATION OF WORKSHOPS AND RETREATS 2020:
Day Retreats: (10.00am to 1.30pm) "Reconnecting with Self, Spirit and Others." Bring a shared lunch. Tea & Coffee supplied. Bring a note book, journal or sketch book. Tuesdays only. Dates: 24th March, 26th May, 28th July, 22nd Sept, 24th Nov.
Bookings at email@example.com. Cost: $30.
Spiritual Playground brings together 3 important things for the LGBTQI Community and supporters: play, fun and spiritual discussions that enrich our lives. For those who feel drawn to deepen their experiential understanding of themselves and their interactions with their God, Spirit, Ground of Being, the Earth and others in their lives. Fun group and individual processes to help us engage with Mystery. Dates: 16th Feb, 15th March, 19th April, 17th May, 21st June, 19th July, 16th August, 20th Sept, 18th Oct, 15th Nov. at 5.00pm - 8.00pm.
Bookings at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bring a shared supper to follow.
Contemplatives in the Market Place Group: meet monthly. For those who feel drawn to the Contemplative in everyday life. See Retreats for more information and dates.