The Buderim Centre of Spirituality & Ecology.....
* is a place of intentional inclusion;
* adopts a contemplative approach in its work;
* acknowledges that the desire for the contemplative is wide and its expressions are diverse;
* as such, it flows across established religious traditions and flows abundantly in silence, in the depth and fullness of lives and in nature;
* the spiritual call is deep and persistent;
* the contemplative's essence, rhythm and energy ushers, spirals, lifts and flows spaciously;
* is a member of the Quiet Garden Movement:
The Buderim Centre of Spirituality & Ecology welcomes those who express spirituality in diverse ways, those with many faith traditions and those with no faith traditions. It takes a contemplative and experiential approach towards spirituality and networks with other contemplative organisations such as The Contemplative Network ().
GENERAL INFORMATION OF WORKSHOPS AND RETREATS 2021:
Day Retreats: (10.00am to 1.30pm) "Reconnecting with Self, Spirit and Others." Bring a shared lunch. Tea & Coffee supplied. Bring a note book, journal or sketch book. Tuesdays only. Dates: 20th April, 26th May, 28th July, 22nd Sept, 24th Nov.
Bookings at . Cost: $30.
Spiritual Playground brings together 3 important things for the LGBTQI Community: play, fun and spiritual discussions that enrich our lives. For those who feel drawn to deepen their experiential understanding of themselves and their interactions with their God, Spirit, Ground of Being, the Earth and others in their lives. Dates: 3rd Jan, 7th feb, 7th March, 11th April, 2nd May, 6th June, 4th July, 8th August, 5th Sept., 3rd Oct., 7th Nov., 5th Dec. at 4.00pm - 8.00pm.
Bookings at . Bring a shared supper to follow.
THE QUIET GARDEN WILL BE CLOSED FOR DRIVEWAY WORK BETWEEN MONDAY 20th FEB and 12th APRIL. Bookings available after this date.