The Buderim Centre of Spirituality & Ecology.....
* is a place of intentional inclusion;
* adopts a contemplative approach in its work;
* acknowledges that the desire for the contemplative is wide and its expressions are diverse;
* as such, it flows across established religious traditions and flows abundantly in silence, in the depth and fullness of lives and in nature;
* the contemplative call is deep and persistent;
* the contemplative's essence, rhythm and energy ushers, spirals, lifts and flows spaciously;
* is a member of the Quiet Garden Movement:
The Buderim Centre of Spirituality & Ecology welcomes those who express spirituality in diverse ways, those with many faith traditions and those with no faith traditions. It takes a contemplative approach towards spirituality and networks with other contemplative organisations such as The Contemplative Network (www.contemplative.org.nz).
GENERAL INFORMATION OF WORKSHOPS AND RETREATS Oct - Dec 2019:
Day Retreats: (10.00am to 1.30pm)
Bring a shared lunch. Tea & Coffee supplied. Bring a note book, journal or sketch book. Tuesdays only. Dates: 3rd September, 15th October, 19th November, 3rd December.
Spiritual Playground brings together 3 important things for the LGBTQI Community and supporters: play, fun and spiritual discussions that enrich our lives. For those who feel the need to deepen their experiential understanding of themselves and their interactions with their God and others. Fun group and individual processes to help us engage with Mystery. Dates: 6th Oct., 3rd Nov and 1st Dec. at 5.00pm - 7.00pm.
First 12 to enrol at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bring a shared supper to follow. Donation only.
Contemplative & Contemplative Ecology Courses: (9.00 am to 1.00pm)
Course 3: Tuesday 29th October, Tuesday 12th November,
Tues.26th November, Tues. 10th December.
This course is intended for those drawn to the
contemplative in their lives.